Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Not There (yet)

First let me say sorry.
I often find that is the best way to start a conversation with someone that you have been giving the silent treatment to. I remain ever hopefull that I will hear those exact words from my girlfriend , one day.

Now to the nitty gritty.
Yes. I have been a lazy bastard, and yes I have not been so busy that I could not have dropped in and typed up a few words. However, lazy as I am, I have been given new resolve.

I was reading an article in some paper that mentioned some statistics, that of all the 60,000,00 blogs in the world 57% of them are posted to once or twice in a month, and then never again.
* please note I have completely made up these figures, but i always find emphasis works better as a big number.

So even though this blog is under nourished , and craving attention like a flat chested cousin at the Playboy Mansion. All is not lost. I will add to this blog and I will not feed it cheap fast facts ( yummy though they are ) So I ask you to bear with me as I think of interesting and emotive things to report.

That is all.

2 comments:

Jo said...

A post about not posting.
Damn, you're postmodern, kid.

Phil said...

I prefer to think of it as the Blog your writing when your not writing a blog.